my friend forwarded this list to me. Things that could make you smile, think at least one of them before you sleep.. i could fall asleep easily, but falling in love at the early stage (read: angau) made me susah tidur. hahaha
1. Falling in love. (yes)
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts. (yes)
3. A hot shower..
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance. (yes)
6. Getting mail. (yes, but guys don’t do emails eh?)
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside. (not while i’m on vacation. on medication, yes)
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla or strawberry!) (strawberry please~)
12. A bubble bath.
13. Giggling. (yes)
14. A goodconversation. (of course)
15. The beach (yeah yeah)
16. Finding some nice cash in your coat from last winter. (not necessarily in my coat, on the floor will do, actually.. anywhere)
17. Laughing at yourself. (hmphh?)
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours. (i like if he calls when i already asleep)
20. Running through sprinklers. (no!)
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all. (definitely not)
22. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful. (iskk malu la)
23. Laughing at an inside joke. (hahahahha)
24. Friends. (absolutely)
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you. 😉
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair. (yes)
31. Sweet dreams. (yes😉 )
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends. (esok!)
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger. (no, i’m shy. really! ha ha ha)
36. Making chocolate chip cookies.
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about. (*smile smile*)
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
40. Watching the _expression on someone’s face as they open a much desired present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day. (alhamdulillah)
43. Knowing that somebody misses you. (yes)
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.(yes)
45. Knowing you’ve done the right thing, no matter what other people think. (yes)