4. Tuty – I know she likes to be tagged.
Mooke, kau nih kelakarlah! hahahaha mcm mana kau tau ni?
7 things you plan to do before you die:
1. Menunaikan rukun-rukun Islam dgn sebaik-baiknya.
2. Learn taranum (recite Al-Quran with right tajwid and berlagu)
3. Have my own cake/pastry house.
4. Get married, have beautiful kids, and almost perfect husband.
5. Know how to swim. Yes, swim. Not floating, not drowning.
6. Membahagiakan kedua ibu bapa.
7. Be a pro belly dancer. hahahahha
7 things I cannot do :
1. Be a teacher.
2. Cook for sahur/breakfast.
4. Understand english from the mouth of a Japanese.
5. Do a task that I don’t like.
6. 100m sprint in less than 30s. hehehe
7. A good ass licker, just like those cha ya nun alif at my office.
Seven things I can do :
1. Sweep and mop the floor.
2. Singing loudly with tune and pitches were out of places.
3. Dancing gracefully while nobody watching.
4. Story telling with complete with the sound and special effects.
5. Laugh to the most simplest bodohest jokes.
6. Go to market and buy fish.
7. Cook the fish and eat.
Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Ako Mustapha
2. Brendan Fraser.. he looks sexy in Mummy Returns. 😛
3. Shane West
4. Aziz Sattar in Pendekar Bujang Lapok.
5. Pendekar Mustar, also in Pendekar Bujang Lapok.
6. Shah Reza in Ali Setan.
7. Fahrin.. 😉
Seven often repeated words:
1. Ya lohh..
2. Biar betul?
3. Bodoh! (while driving)
4. ooohhh ok.
5. Pastu kan pastu kan..
6. Eh tadi dia ckp apa?
7. Ha? Apa? Sori la aku tak dgr
Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. A good Muslim.
2. Independent and protective.
3. Laugh at my not-so-funny jokes.
5. Respect other people feeling.. especially women and the elderly.
6. Warm hearted
7. A man who use his brain wisely.
Seven tags go to:
1. Zaha – he rarely updates his blog these days.
2. Aishah Mak – before she’s away for 6 month.
3. Camus – Aishah’s husband.
4. Adiman – I know he could come up with unexpectable answers.
5. Nanad – as if she has a blog.
6. Lutfi – someone who have many ideas and falsafah of his own. 🙂
7. Nisa – I hope she has time.