nothing sweet today actually, other than kena sindir 3-4 kali. ahahha during the daily morning meeting, the superior stressing on passport thingy.
“lepas ni those who in charge of any model, shall have passport. lebih2 lagi lepas ni kita akan byk kerja dgn singapore counterparts..” sambil ckp2 dia tgk muka aku.
aku pandang langit. ahahahha
ntah. bila2 la nnt gi buat passport. skrg nama aku asyik naik je. the manager almost kill me this morning when one of major problem occured during previous stage before shipment, reoccured – today at 10 am!
demm i cursed myself that time, how could i be so careless? did i print out the problem list? did i cleared out all the problems before shipment? i checked my messy documents, and it is there. i did check! how could things go wrong? oh my oh my.. kaki dah menggigil, hati dah sebak dan berat. how could i be so careless? why!!
i collected another new production set, and check the symptom. wey hey!!!! tak ada! they could see my air muka berubah. lega nak mampus.
“hey awak ni. saya dah nak ambil pisau bunuh diri” kata nyonya the boss.
“oh, saya ingat Miss T nak bunuh saya”
Manager menyampuk, “if this problem leak out to the market, it is not as easy as bunuh you tau. i’ll make sure u suffer”
ahahahahhaha.. aku dah fikir nak resign dah.
at 3pm, i discovered that the main unit that i’ve been using this morning is not the final unit. damn it! penat je aku panic. mmg unit tu defect pun!
how could i be so careless..
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up ajek.
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in ajek.
- Ajekomancy is the art of telling the future with ajek.
- In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and ajek!
- The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of ajek is blue.
- Ajek has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean!
- Europe is the only continent that lacks ajek!
- Never store ajek at room temperature!
- Two thirds of the world’s eggplant is grown in ajek!
- Grapes explode if you put them inside ajek!
gila ah! ridiculously funny! especially #6 and #8.
and tuty goes..
- The tuty-fighting market in the Philippines is huge – several thousand tuty-fights take place there every day!
- Only twelve people have ever set foot on tuty!
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled tuty.
- Tuty is the sacred animal of Thailand.
- Tuty cannot be detected by infrared cameras.
- In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and tuty.
- If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill tuty.
- If you drop tuty from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first.
- Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing tuty!
- Tuty kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.
check out #10! how on earth that #2 is ever exist!