i visited sushi king twice this week, ate like a mad cow. ermm a bunch of mad cows. i went there with the bf and his sisters after work, and went there again with my collegues. successfully paksa my friend to eat unagi and later had her with teary eyes. sumpah aku puas mkn unagi dgn sake. sedapnyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! first time try ebi ten and aku terus jatuh cinta. kena tunggu setahun lagi baru boleh mkn mcm hari tu.
ni semua kaiten rm2 bonanza utk sushi king previllege card holder. mula2 dah janji dgn hantu sushi lagi sorang, tp sebab susah sgt nak jumpa.. aku rasa dia mkn sorang. sorry babe. really really sorry couldnt teman you that day.
aku takde kerja hari ni. again, me and amir at home doing nothing. bila rumah kosong senang nak kemas rumah. finished cleaning my messy car, thought of cooking spaghetti but amir doesn't like them. he's very into nasi and ayam. tak syok la kan nak mkn sendiri. ermm maybe i could try something new today. and i did this.
caramel pudding dah selalu buat, kacang kan? ni aku try lain. tambah cream cheese. and it turned out very good. very easy. ok guys, pleased your girl with this one.
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small, heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, cook sugar, stirring, until golden. Pour into a 10 inch round baking dish, tilting to coat bottom and sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well incorporated. Beat in condensed and evaporated milk and vanilla until smooth. Pour into caramel coated pan. Line a roasting pan with a damp kitchen towel. Place baking dish on towel, inside roasting pan, and place roasting pan on oven rack. Fill roasting pan with boiling water to reach halfway up the sides of the baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 50 to 60 minutes, until center is just set. Cool one hour on wire rack, then chill in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight. To unmold, run a knife around edges of pan and invert on a rimmed serving platter
recipe is from allrecipes.com
oh i snapped mine too. 😉 not so bad ehh?
*unagi = eel, sake = salmon, ebi ten = prawn tempura (i think) 😉